Besides my hubby, there are three other special fathers I wanted to express my appreciation to: my dad, Nick, Wade's dad, Frank and Wade's step-dad, Keith. Thanks for being so supportive and kind to our little family and making our children feel genuinely loved. Emily and Jonathan just adore each of you, and I do too. Happy Father's Day!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Sunday morning, instead of breakfast in bed, Wade's request was just to sleep in and snuggle up with his family in bed. So we did just that. All four of us just snuggled together until Emily started the tickling games, then we tickled and laughed and made a fort with the sheets, and just enjoyed being together. :)
I love watching Wade play with our children. He is the sweetest dad, and I feel lucky to have snatched up such a keeper! Here's the big kicker...he even does Emily's hair on occasion. I won't mention how she's dressed on those days (purple shirt with red and white shorts), but at least her hair is stylin'! ;) He has always been the one to get them ready for bed, read to them, pray with them, and give them a goodnight hug and kiss. His new tradition with Emily is after he tucks her into bed, he lays down with her and asks her questions about her day and tells her stories about a princess named Emily. She's only 2 1/2, but she knows she's loved by her daddy. And Jon just thinks the world of his dad. I think he rather play with his daddy that anyone else! Wade, thanks for making our children laugh and for making me happy everyday. I love you!
Besides my hubby, there are three other special fathers I wanted to express my appreciation to: my dad, Nick, Wade's dad, Frank and Wade's step-dad, Keith. Thanks for being so supportive and kind to our little family and making our children feel genuinely loved. Emily and Jonathan just adore each of you, and I do too. Happy Father's Day!
Besides my hubby, there are three other special fathers I wanted to express my appreciation to: my dad, Nick, Wade's dad, Frank and Wade's step-dad, Keith. Thanks for being so supportive and kind to our little family and making our children feel genuinely loved. Emily and Jonathan just adore each of you, and I do too. Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried this background, and it looked horrible! I'm so glad yours looks good! It's awesome that Wade can do Emily's hair. My dad did mine every day of second grade. The pony tail everyday did enough damage to my hair that I had to cut it all off!
Darling Picture of Daddy and kids! You can see how much love they all share in that one little picture.
Love the background.
Post a Comment