We love our cute little home in Sugarhouse, but since it was built in 1920, there are always projects we're working on to improve it. We're proud to say the bathroom is now remodeled and looking great! This is the before shot.
We have had pink tile that was the same color of Pepto Bismol. I'm serious! Emily's friend, Etta, thought it must be a princess bathroom and called it pretty :) but we called it pretty ugly! We did our best to decorate around the old, cracking tile.

The tub used to be the same color as the tile, but then someone did a poor job trying to resurface it this gray color, so the pink was still showing in parts. And since the hot water faucet broke off last December, we have been using a wrench to get hot water. Crazy, huh? :)
total demolition!
The "after" tub and shower.
The "after" bathroom.
The new tile is awesome. Everything just looks bigger and cleaner. We are really excited!
11 comments:
Your new bathroom looks great! That's so funny about Etta.
Bathroom looks great...for a minute I thought the red bathroom was the after and I was like okay...so they didn't like the way it was before! but I figured it out...It looks really nice!
It is crazy how much bigger your bathroom looks. Etta will miss the "pretty" bathroom but I think it looks great. I think she will still think it is pretty!
Wow you guys did a great job! Looks awesome!
Wow you guys did a great job! Looks awesome!
I am very proud of your remodeling skills. I'm sure Max would be proud, too. Hee, hee.
We do have mad remodeling skills! You should see what we've done to our basement ;) but the bathroom was actually remodeled by a guy from the Marble Factory. He worked 12 hour days and finished it all in just 5 days. We thanked him with a frosty from Wendy's...hehe...and a nice paycheck of course! My dad even came up to SLC to help the work go faster. We did do the painting ourselves. Isn't that a pretty color of green?
It's so light and clean! It looks wonderful.
That is awesome! It just makes me wish I had my own house that I could do things like that too.... but I have to be patient....
The bathroom looks great, Looks like you have been blogging alot. The new background is very cute. Your reunions looked like a lot of fun as well.
That looks awesome! I bet you just love going to the bathroom now!! :)
Post a Comment