Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girl's Lunch and Ice-Cream

After the Radio Disney Event, I met up with my sisters at Pizza Factory for lunch to celebrate Ruthanne's birthday. It's kind of "our place" and we always look for opportunities to go there together. I love my sisters! I especially love how they make fun of me when I take forever ordering my food. haha ;)
And here's the happy cousins, Hailey and Emily. They're always hugging each other. It's so cute! Margaret and I are just glad that they play so well together because they keep each other entertained, especially when we get together to scrapbook.
The next day, I went to Coldstone Creamery to enjoy some ice-cream with one of my good friends, Becky Bruso. She's the personal assistant to Governor Huntsman, so she's a little busy to say the least. She just had a baby on June 5 (doesn't she look great?), so while she's on a quick maternity leave, we thought it would be a good time to get together. Becky and I first met at a Leadership Conference as sophomores in high school and found an instant connection. She's one of the most amazing individuals I have ever met. She's fun, dynamic, intelligent and just a genius when it comes to politics. She'll likely be the Governor someday (or even the President of the U.S.)! I love ya Becky!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWW! I don't like that pic of me. You can change it! :)

Stacie Lang said...

Looks like Ruthanne didn't get to edit these photos first :) Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Katie Leigh said...

I can't believe how much Hailey looks like Margaret! The boys must look like their dad.

Kristal said...

Looks like Radio Disney was alot of fun. I hope SLC does more cool stuff like that for the kiddies. Only 8 more days til we move! Are you so excited or what?!?!? Thanks for posting my business link on your blog. You rock!!

Emily said...

I love how you are always doing fun things with your kids! They always look so happy too! I wanna be a fun mommy too!

cerrah said...

Looks like more fun adventures for you guys. The radio Disney party looked awesome. You've got to love all the fun stuff in SLC.

Thanks for the offer to stay with you guys, if we hadn't already booked a non-refundable hotel I probably would have taken you up on it!