A few questions I wish I had the answer to...but just don't...
When am I going to be able to have another baby and when I do, will I go crazy with 3?
What's going to happen with my husband's career?
When are we going to be able to pay off this school debt?
When are we going to own our own home?
When am I going to receive the phone call from my mom that my Grandpa's gone?
Will I really be able to handle having my own preschool and can I really make a difference in the lives of my students?
How can I mend certain relationships?
When will I learn to talk less and allow others to share more?
When will I (if ever) be able to catch up on all my scrapbooking?
When will I learn to play the piano?
Where can I go where there will be no whining, throwing cheerios, playdoe mashed into my carpet, stinky hot dogs, tackling/wrestling/body-slamming siblings...and just NO NOISE AT ALL?
When will I be able to understand why my children do what they do and why it drives me crazy sometimes?
When will I be able to love me for me and stop tearing myself down?
9 comments:
Lucky for you, you know that it will all work itself out :)
I haven't scrapbooked since before I got married, I use my blog as my scrapbook! And the temple is really quiet...if you venture down here, I'll even let you drop your kids off. The temple is just 5 minutes away.
good questions Catherine. i feel like i can relate with many of them, you're just brave enough to ask them :D you are awesome girl, remember that and things will work out!
I'm with you on a lot of those questions too.
And at the bottom, for me anyway, the final word is: overwhelmed.
Let's believe Cherie for today though, things will work out. I like that idea. (:
Wouldn't it be great to have a crystal ball? All we can do is take life one day at a time. I would love to live in the same place for forty years like my parents. But my life is not so simple. I do know I have grown from my trials and you will too.
Yes, things will work out... Take a look at the quote that Katie left me on my blog... it's perfect... And even though we just did receive some of our answers... I still have many more... but I know it'll all work out in the way that's best for me, and will for you too! Love ya!
HINDSIGHT is ALWAYS 20/20,
so TIME will give you answers to these questions, in the meantime just keep telling yourself that the Lord has a PLAN FOR YOU, he knows YOU, he knows your needs, and he surrounds you with GREAT friends,like me;) (I know you can appreciate my silliness, that is why we love each other so much!) Hang in there sister and know that you are loved!
hang in there dear friend. i hope that in the midst of all the questions, uncertainties, doubt....etc. that you can see how loved you are. you will never know how many lives you have changed for the better & how many people really look up to you. i can promise you there are a lot. don't be too hard on yourself & remember, you are so awesome and have many friends who will remind you of that anytime!
Mom's answers:
1. Don't know about the when but people always told me that when you have 3 kids, you can handle other people's children in your backyard. And, it's true.
6. Of course, you'll be able to handle having your own preschool. You were born for this!
11. When your children are grown, there will be no whining,throwing cheerios, playdoe mashed into your carpet, stinky hot dogs, tackling/wrestling/body-slamming siblings...and just NO NOISE AT ALL and you will miss them immensely, noise and all. What the heck, enjoy it!
13. On the good days.
See, even moms don't have all the answers! I love you, Angel.
Post a Comment