More than ever, I know that...
And it feels good to have TRUTH rush through your body.
and Dallyn Vail Bayles, both of whom have stared in Liken the Scriptures films, that we are big fans of! I think of Dallyn as an LDS Josh Groban. Just Amazing! I bought his CD when I was there, and have already listened to it half a dozen times. After the concert, I stayed the night with my friend, Janese and her family. I could just gobble up that little Baby Orden. Oh my goodness, he's cute. Thanks again Janese!
The best part of the whole conference was hearing from my favorite apostle, Elder L. Tom Perry. He exudes such enthusiasm in life, and I love hearing him speak! He encouraged us to be better neighbors and to have courage to share our testimonies. I think about this a lot because my neighborhood is so diverse. It's not like we have to convert every person we know who's not a member of our church, but we can be more like Christ, and let others KNOW our love and devotion for HIM. So that's my goal.
I'm grateful to my mother in law, Eileen, who watched Jon and Emily all day Friday and even over night on Friday, so that Wade and I could have some alone time when I returned home from the conference. And thanks to Wade for taking work off on Thursday to be with our kids and for surprising me with Olive Garden when I came home.
What a refresher these two days were. I'm definitely a nicer wife and mommy now...we'll see how long it lasts. :) I can't wait for next year!
6 comments:
I'm SO glad you came! I feel awful that I was so sick! I am really bummed that I missed out on Friday.... maybe next year will be better! (It couldn't be any worse!!)
BTW- I went to the Dr. today at the instacare and I found out that I have an upper respiratory infection AND an ear infection AND I woke up with pink eye today!! Can you believe it?!? When it rains it pours I guess...
Also, LOVE the pic of me!!! I swear I can NEVER keep my eyes open!!!
It was so fun to run into you too! You looked so great!
Sounds like an AWESOME weekend!! I wish I could tell you about my awesome weekends I've been having on my blog with pictures and all... But, hey, I just wanted to let you know that I've decided not to come up for the Dave Ramsey thing. As much as I want to go, it'll be better to stay here and save money, instead of spending it on the gas. Have fun though! Oh, and that is so exciting about your preschool!
What a fun few days. I'm glad you enjoyed it and feel like a better Mommy, again.
And the preschool is really cute. I didn't realize you were doing it quite so soon. Good work.
So do you have to sign up for the Womens conference?
P.S. You need a new picture of Jonny on the side. He's so grown up now.
Post a Comment