Monday, August 3, 2009

Lagoon!!!

That's right, I used 3 explanation marks on my title. That's because Wade and I spent a whole day at Lagoon without kids! Honestly, it would have been sweet to see how excited they got riding some of the rides, but it was less expensive and more relaxing to be there with just the two of us. It was awesome! We felt like newlyweds again.

Our favorite ride by far was Wicked. Anyone else agree? We rode it like 4 times. We just couldn't get enough. Enjoying the beautiful view on the Sky Ride Lagoon a Beach was a lot more fun once the crowds died down. Between 6pm-8pm is the perfect time to go because of a lot of people have left to go eat dinner and ride regular rides. Since there were NO lines at all after 7pm, Wade and I were like little kids running with our tubes to go down the water slides again and again. :) While we were there, it was cool to bump into some friends from our neighborhood as well as my cousin, Sunny, and her family who live in Idaho. I had to do a double take because I wasn't expecting her to be in Utah. It was fun to visit with them for a little while.

We ended the day in the arcade where Wade showed me his mad skateboarding moves. ;) Good times!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! That's awesome! No kids??!! And it looks like your summer has been jam-packed full of fun! I wish my kids could've gone to your summer camp!

kallen said...

Fun! I've been trying to convince Jason we need to go to Disneyland without kids. Still working on it:) Your summer preschool looked like a big hit.

Darci said...

I've been trying to get Jed to do this all summer... maybe your post will help convince him that we should go :D Looks like you had lots of fun. You two are way too cute together :D

Glad that we are blogging pals :D You are so cute and I'm glad that Wade got such a cute gal.

Maybe we should double sometime- it would be great to catch up with you crazy cats.

Emily said...

I want to do that too! I just saw an advertisement for Lagoon today and told Landon, "We should go to Lagoon when the girls are older." Why not now, just the two of us like you and Wade? Great idea! I'm so glad you had fun!

The Colvins said...

Yeah, no kids! I know amusement parks are supposed to be for kids--but it's so fun with out them!