Saturday, November 14, 2009

6 years baby!

Last year was our favorite anniversary trip thus far, so we decided to return to the Homestead Resort in Midway again this year to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. It was such a nice get away! Thanks Margaret for watching our kids!Everytime we're in Midway, we throw the idea back and forth whether we should just move there because it's fits us so well. We love the country, the simple life, hiking and biking in the mountains, and genuinely nice people. That's Midway. And really, Wade could still make his new career work there (post about that coming soon!) But we also LOVE Sugarhouse, so maybe we'll just visit several times a year. :) We'll see. The Homestead was having it's annual Scarecrow Festival, which was hilarious to see all the different types of scarecrows. My fav was the Tin Man. They also had a ton of Halloween activities to offer, like making puppets, spooky masks, a spooky hayride, etc.
Before going down to the pool, Wade tried on his robe and suddenly busted out his best Karate moves.
I was laughing really hard, as you probably are, too, right now.
That boy makes me happy. I like him a lot. Happy 6th, babe!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh, I love The Homestead! I, however, couldn't live there. Even the "quaintness" of Ivins is getting to me! Love the small towns to visit, not-so-much to live in though.

The Lively's said...

Hello... Tons of posts! I don't know where to start! You've been busy! And it looks like lots of busy fun! That was nice you and Wade were able to get away! It is always nice to get away!!! Can't wait to be able to do that again! Glad Wade had some clothes on under that robe! That kick could have been a little risky! ; )

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

So funny that Lively's posted that about the kick because I was almost nervous to keep scrolling down when I could see his leg lifted! LOL
Midway is the best! That is Tim and my dream place to live. We almost moved there a few years ago and I so wish we would have. Do move there and let us come and visit!!! Happy Anniversary!!!