
When I originally planned the monthly field trips, I KNEW the firestation would be the favorite, and I was right. I have never seen so many kids behave so well and listen so intently, including the younger siblings that tagged along. These kids were all so stocked to meet real fire fighters and see the big fire truck!

Just a few minutes after they started our tour of the fire station, they got a "call" and had to rush away in the fire truck. It was the highlight of the day, I'm sure!

Listening to the fire fighter talk about his job and watching him put on his protective gear

Firefighter Jonny in the front seat ready to go

Firefighter Emily

They learned about the firehose and even got a chance to hold it.
You would think they were Disneyland, they were THAT excited. It was awesome!
1 comment:
I remember taking my preschoolers to the fire station and they all loved it. That's one of the coolest places to go. So fun!
Post a Comment