A week before Christmas, I met up with
Brittany, one of my favorite girls from the college married ward, at the
Treehouse Museum in Ogden. I was super impressed. It was cheaper than the Discovery Museum in SLC, and I think my kids enjoyed it more. I was just happy because Britt makes me laugh like no other, and we had a blast just hanging out together.



My parents just returned from singing in China with the Southern Utah Heritage Choir, so I took this picture just for them. Cutest little China house ever, right? I loved it.
2 comments:
How fun, looks like we might make a trip up to Ogden. Great to see more little posts of the Reed Family!
This look like so much fun. I think I'll have to try it out sometime with Revan. Glad to see more posts from you. It was fun seeing you at the zoo today.
Post a Comment