GIRL!!!
So Emily and I along with her new baby sister will outnumber the boys in just 3 months. We're excited! We delayed having the ultrasound so we could get our health insurance figured out, but now that I'm 26 weeks along, we finally know the baby is healthy, developing well, and is a little girl. Yea!
We didn't find out the gender at Jon's ultrasound, and it was fun to have it be a surprise. But since he's more energetic and ALL-BOY (ie: jumps off the couch everytime I turn around), I told Wade if it's another boy, I think I need to have these extra months to prepare myself! haha
9 comments:
So excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats! I didn't know jumping off the couch was a boy thing though. Ethan does do it, but Emma isn't too far behind!
GIRLS RULE!
How exciting! I know Emily must be thrilled to have a baby sister. Whitney will be jealous! :)
Congrats guys!
Yay!!
Yea for sisters! Congrats you guys!!!
Aw, look how excited Emily is!! That's awesome. Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations. I agree...I think ultrasounds are the best in helping you to "prepare" mentally for what lies ahead...drama of a little girl or the high energy of a little boy!! It's just kind of nice to have a heads up :)
Yea! I bet you are SO excited! Congrats!
Congrats! I can't tell who's more excited--you or Emily!
Post a Comment