Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow

We came home on a Tuesday night in April and found this on our doorstep. It was a box covered with sweet messages like, "WE EXPLODE WITH LOVE 4 U!"
Inside was a Volcano cake! It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for our family. Wow, were we touched! And since it was signed, "Love, your secret admirers," we still have no idea who gave it to us, but it sure brightened our day!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Mmmm, that cake looks yummy! I hope you saved me a piece!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Well you are lovable people! :) I had no idea until you posted on my blog that you guys rented your basement too! It's nice knowing others are making similar sacrifices for the end prize! You look like you have been so busy and happy-can't wait to see you guys again soon...maybe post baby though cause I am getting huge! :)

Kristal said...

That is so nice! It looks really yummy! I explode with love for you too ;)

Kathy said...

Loved getting caught up on your family! So excited for baby girl! Love the buzz; we're big fans around here. Happy bday to Jonny! There is no one that can pull off the economical Easter and birthday like you! Nice work. :)
And You look fantastic, btw!

Anonymous said...

I love secret admirers ;)

The Lively's said...

How nice!

Sheesh Cat you are behind on blogging glad you are getting caught up! Congrats on the news of another girl! I can't believe Wade buzzed him! : ) I'm sure it's nice not having to comb it! I always threaten Kyle I'll buzz it if he doesn't let me comb it! So far so good!

Cherie Dick said...

Congratulations on having a girl...Emily will love having a little sister. I have not had our baby yet...I will try to keep you posted. What a nice treat to come home to. You are loved everywhere :D

Ali said...

What a cute idea!!

Thanks for your comment. I'm so glad it made you feel better. I related to what you wrote!! When's your due date again?

kate said...

How cute! Nice neighbors or friends!