
Wade and I were lucky enough to see what life is like with 7 kids under the age of 5 when we watched all these kiddos for four days the first week of May. Our friends, the
Colvard's and
the Lauti's, were attending
The Great Life training, and since the training has helped us so much, we were happy to assist our friends by taking care of their children.

Could Darcy's twins get any cuter? I think not. I am a big fan of these two boys,
Tui and Tau.

Little crowded for one kiddie pool? Maybe...but they sure don't care. They had a blast!

Bath Time...
followed by snuggling on the couch for a movie so I could get a nap in!
It was an exhausting, but very rewarding week.
1 comment:
And you wonder why your water broke? A little stress, maybe? Or possibly that little one just wanted to come on out and join the fun!
Post a Comment