Thursday, February 3, 2011

Emily, the 5 year old

It's like I blinked and this baby girl grew up...
...to become a beautiful, creative, dancing 5 year-old girl. I thought it was appropriate to put that picture of Emily at Disneyland when she was 6 months old since she is so excited for our family to go again in April.
my big 5 year-old girl BEFORE the 6 inch haircut...
...and AFTER the haircut, all smiles with some of her best buddies, Allison and Avery
celebrating her birthday at preschool with chocolate pudding (her choice) and milk
riding her two wheeler on our way to a neighborhood party...I can't believe how grown up she is!

9 comments:

Traciannee said...

Darling pictures, I can't believe how long Emily's hair was! They grow up WAY to fast!

kate said...

She's beautiful Catherine!

Good job on posting! :)

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. I love seeing how much she is growing!

Kristal said...

Wow, fun pictures of preschool! You need to email some of them to me. Emily's hair is long even with the hair cut. It is so pretty. Can't wait to get together with ya on V-Day!

Kathy said...

She is so grown up and so beautiful! Good job on the bike riding, too!!

Janese said...

I can't believe she is already 5! Where does the time go? I remember when I met her...we had that "cookie picnic" with the girls at the Rec Center. Now you have 3 kids! Fun stuff, Happy Birthday Emmy!

Jodi Rae said...

It does happen way too fast!!!

Cherie Dick said...

Fun pictures! She is beautiful!

Mandy-Marie Eldredge said...

What a great post!