Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun at the Gateway

We're loving our pass to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum to help us get out of the house once a week. Each time, we bring along a friend which makes it even more fun. This time, we invited Jenica, Addie, and Jaxon.
Although he used to call Addie his girlfriend, when Jonny took his shirt off and started working on his truck like a little stud muffin, I thought maybe he was hoping to pick up on some new women. haha It was so random, but he told me that's what you do when you're a "workerman."
Phew, I finally convinced him to put his shirt back on so they wouldn't kick us out of the museum.
Addie and Jonny riding off into the sunset...
Emily and Addie
Music time!
how Sarah spends most of her time whenever we're there
until she wakes up, asking for mommy to feed her
Donating some change on our way out as the coins go around and around and around...

4 comments:

Karen said...

So fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh so fun! We loved the Children' Museum. Sarah is so sweet! She looks like Emily.

Kelly said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It is kind of hard being a YW leader isn't it? Even the "strong" girls have their challenges and you have to stay on your toes. It's a blessing though and I'm sure you are doing an amazing job with them. (My sis is a YW leader in Sugar House - they only I've about 4 YW! How many do you have?)

Johnny is so funny taking off his shirt. Reminds of when I was little and wanted to be a boy for a minute so I went in the backyard and took off my shirt :)

Katie Leigh said...

Streaker! That's only cute for so long, so take advantage of it now, Jonny!