Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reed Family Christmas Party

The moment Emily's dance recital ended, we raced home so we could host the Reed Family Christmas Party at our house, complete with a delicious brunch.
the Reed fam
just the five of us, with Emily and Sarah wearing their matching skirts made by Aunt Elizabeth
I love them!
Jonny was so excited for the wild animal set Grandpa and Grandma Reed gave him!
And they surprised Emily with a darling tea set...
...which the girls put to use immediately. :)
I knitted homemade Christmas stockings for dad and Claudia as well as mom and Keith. They seemed pleased. :) Thanks to my cousin, Carolynn, who helped me with the knitting.
cute cousins:
Ramsi, Raegan, Emily, Sarah, Caleb, Jake, Jonny, and Olivia

3 comments:

The Bubblegum Chronicles said...

Catherine! Thank you for one of the sweetest compliments I have ever received. You are such a genuine wonderful person, and I am glad to get to know you better thru the blogging world.

Cute Christmas party! I am glad I'm not the only one with a lot of catching up to do!

cerrah said...

I am super impressed that after all the other busyness of your Christmas season you also hosted a family Christmas party. Your family is as beautiful of ever. I love the picture of Emily on your sidebar.

Janese said...

It was fun catching up on you guys! Looks like you had a fun Christmas and Sarah is getting so big!