
For my 28th birthday, Wade went to the store early in the morning and brought me back beautiful flowers along with donuts and bacon, which we never have at our house, so it was a treat for sure. Cooking for us was an even bigger treat. I love that he knows his way around a kitchen, especially on weekends and special occasions like this.

While I was cleaning the house to prepare for my birthday party, I found Jonny playing with his wild animals on top of the kitchen set. Random, but funny!

For my birthday party, I invited some of my favorite girls over for Papa Murphey's pizza, salad, and
Better Than Almost Anything Cake that Kim made. We watched the last 10 minutes of
Anne of Green Gables, talked, laughed, and had a 2nd piece of cake..or 3rd or 4th..I can't quite recall HOW many pieces I ate. Man, I love that cake. It's the only kind of cake I like. I usually prefer pie, but not when this cake is around. Those 20 lbs I had lost since the baby was born probably came BACK on that night alone. :)
1 comment:
I love your glasses! And isn't it great to have a husband that knows when to spoil you?
Post a Comment