 |
| Here are some photos of our new home in Kaysville. Since I made my blog public again, I won't show the front of the house, but here's a glance at the inside of the house. It's a split level house with a floor plan similar to my Aunt Anne's for any of you that have been in her house except 10 years ago, the owners knocked down the kitchen wall to open it up more. After you walk in the front door and go up 8 steps, here's the great room. We love the open space! It's been perfect for our Love and Logic Parenting classes as well as parties with friends and family. |
 |
Kitchen...with my own pantry at last!
I've been dying for a pantry, and apparently so have my kids because they're always getting snacks out of it. ;) |
 |
| Dining Area |
| | |
| Living Room |
 |
| Music Area |
|
| |
|
|
|

Master Bedroom
Wade and I made a tufted head board for our Master Bed that I'll post some pics of later. I'll also post the pics of the other bedrooms once we get new paint up in the next month.
 |
| Upstairs Bathroom |
 |
| Family Room |
 |
| The kids are loving our new 8 foot monster sack! They run, run, run, and then jump onto it every chance they get. Then we roll it in the middle of the room so we can all sit on it together (yes, all 6 of us fit on it) to watch movies on the projector screen. |
 |
| Back patio |
 |
| This picture makes me so happy especially since right now, our backyard has 2-3 feet of snow. Our home and neighborhood is everything we were hoping to find. We may never move. :) |
9 comments:
Yea for house pictures! Some of us have serious house envy, so we love to see what you have. ;)
That backyard looks awesome! I bet your kids love it when it isn't covered in snow. Or maybe they love it with the snow, too? I would.
What a fun place! We are so happy for you!!
Looks way fun!! Congrats!! So you guys teach parenting classes?....
Yeah, we became certified facilitators for "Becoming a Love & Logic Parent" and have taught classes for over a year now in Utah County, Salt Lake, and now here in Kaysville. I have studied and used the Love & Logic concepts since I taught at the special needs preschool and then in my own preschool. When I stopped teaching preschool out of my home, I still wanted to teach and have a positive influence on kids. It's been sweet to help parents enjoy their kids more now that they use Love & Logic. We just teach out of our home after our kids have gone to bed at 7pm so we don't need to get sitters. We love it!
It's so cute! I'm so glad you have you own place! I'm jealous of your yard!!! Look at all that space & beautiful trees! Congrats! :)
Very nice! I love how open an bright it is!
hey girl! i'm so glad to see you back in the blogging world!!:) i love to keep up on how you are doing! your new house is beautiful!! i hope we can get together one of these days!:)
Love it!!
I love your new house and can't wait to hear more about what you 6(!!!) have been up to! :)
Post a Comment