Before
I fell in love with this home from the moment I first stepped in the door over a year ago. After signing papers as official new owners and moving in just 6 weeks before baby Matthew was due last spring, I told Wade any changes we make would be months after we settled in. My friend, Linon, inspired me and has worked tirelessly by my side to help me personalize our home to really make it ours. With her 40 years of interior decorating experience, I am learning so much about proportion, color tone, and the true feeling of a room. The dark tan wall, dark red wall, baby blue walls, and black couch weren't all flowing together with my decor. I even had bought a red bench off of ksl.com last year to try to make it work, but there was still too much confusion.
I'm so excited to reveal these before and after shots over the next few posts. |
3 comments:
Those colors make me SMILE too!!! Quick T4 coming out It would be AWESOME to find a gorgeous turqu. Chandelier!!! I pinned one on Pinterest last night out of turqu. Mason jars. However, the more ornate metal ones with gorgeous crystals hanging would be better as far as style match for your home. I Am just SO PROUD of YOU and HAPPY for YOU to have such a BEAUTIFUL, Cozy, FUN space!!! LUV U!!!
I love what you have done!! Way to go! I bet you had to use some peppermint oil for achy muscles!:)
soooo beautiful!!! you did such an amazing job and i love the colors! it does look so much brighter and put together! AWESOME JOB!! :) i think i need to come see it in person! :)
Post a Comment