Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Office Makeover

Before
After
Highlight of the room = the beautiful painting of the Sacred Grove by Greg Olsen. It represents faith, trust, commitment, abundance, beauty, peace, and joy, all words that we want to portray in our business, One Joyful Family. It's been special to transform this room into a sanctuary where our mentoring clients feel safety, warmth, and love.
Before
After
After painting the office, I was so excited to finally frame both of our bachelor degrees. Although, what excites me even more is that in 18 months, Wade will finish his MBA, and I'll get my Master's Degree 2 years after that. So we'll have 4 documents up there representing our love and dedication to education.

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Uh....Mazing! hehe Wow! It really looks like a professional office. :)

Cynthia said...

Looks awesome!! And I'm so glad that you found a painting that fits so perfectly.