Since Wade and I have been wanting to start a blog since last Fall, I thought it would be fun to share with you some of our favorite moments captured on camera.
Our happy doggy and cute little monkey had a fun Halloween!
Jon taking a quick snooze in his carseat before we went to a Halloween Party
Wade and Emily playing in a big pile of leaves. Wade is such a sweet daddy!
This was just after Emily got her first hair cut in December. I also got my hair cut...a whole 12 inches and then donated it to Locks of Love. After losing 25 lbs between August and December, I cut my hair and bought some new "skinny" clothes for the new "ME!" This achievement was a big excitement for me. It felt really good to meet my goal!
Merry Christmas Emily! She received a play kitchen, which she still plays with everyday! As you can see, she needs a step stool to be able to reach the microwave. It's hilarious to watch her run into my bedroom to pick up the stool and then run back to the play room with it so she can use it to help her reach the top.

Jon received a Walk N Ride for Christmas and loves getting pushed around on it. When we turn it into a walker, he's still slow and steady, but he's getting closer everyday to walking on his own .
Here is our handsome little guy all dressed up in his new Christmas outfit. His smiles are so contagious. We just love him!
19 comments:
I love it! Great job, and darling pictures.
Nice!! I'm glad you are part of the blogging world now!
Catherine I am so excited that you are blogging. Mostly because it makes it seem like you are not so far away. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. J is so big and E looks so grown up with her new hair cut. You look great. How did you do it so quickly? Stacie
It will be fun to read your blog. We have been blogging for about six months and it's such an easy way to keep up with people.
Hi my mom said you started a blog. Check us out at
www.mnkthomas.blogspot.com
You finally did it! Good job!
There is a way to put permissions on your blog and only allow certain people to view it, that way you don't have to worry about witholding info and names, etc. That's what I do with my blog anyway!
Cute photos! It will be nice to stay in touch a little better this way :)
Fun to have you in the blogging world. Hope you enjoy it as much as Matt and I do.
WAHOO! I'm so glad you guys finally started a blog! I loved the pics!
Yea!!! I am so excited that we can now keep in touch better! Your kids are adorable and you look great! It was so fun getting to see you the other day!!
Hey! I just saw you had a blog on Sarah (Bryan) Reber's blog. We lost contact with you after we saw you a couple years ago. Your kids are adorable! Blogging is awesome, it's great to keep in touch with friends/family.
I also didn't know you had two kids. How old is J? They look pretty close in age, I bet that's fun! You look great by the way! I found your blog on Sarah Reber's blog. I think Wade knows her. She has you as a shortcut on her blog. Where do you guys live now?
It is awesome to have you join the bloggin club. I have so enjoyed getting keeping in touch this way, and it seems to make it much easier to keep track of everyone.
Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how different J looks since last time I saw him. So cute!
Yea! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! It is such a great way to keep in touch! It was so great to see you last week! Your kids are adorable! Love the Halloween costumes!!
Like everyone else says, Congrats on bloggin'! It's very fun and even more addicting. I'll be checking on you everyday, so keep us updated!
Hey Catherine! I think the only time we've met was when you drove down to my baby shower almost 2 years ago!! I'm so grateful for blogs because I've been able to get to know some of Tommy's family better. Your kids are so cute! Congrats on losing weight! You look great! Check out our blog anytime. Have a good weekend!
Hi, Catherine!
Long time no see! Glad to know you're in the blogging world. It's nice to see what people I know are up to. And I had no idea you knew my cousins Lyman and Kim. Small world, eh?
Love,
Haven
Lyman is my cousin and I found you from reading a comment left by Caralee on Kim's blog. LOL! Your name just stuck out and I wondered if it was you or some other random Catherine. I guessed right! Did you get to my family blog from my digi-scrapping blog? I noticed on my profile that my family blog is not listed on blogs I contribute to. Anyway, I'll ask Kim for your email and we can chat without the whole world seeing the postings. :P
Haven
Catherine! The other day I was actually wondering...I wonder if Catherine Reed has a blog? And low and behold I found it!! How are you? Your kids are just adorable! Life is good for us, hope to hear more from you and your life!
Post a Comment