Since three of my friends tagged me the same day, I better do it, so here we go!
GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Attached...to a hunk named Wade ;)
B - Best Friend: Wade, my Mom, and my sisters
C - Cake or Pie: Pie! Especially Pumpkin or Banana Cream
D - Day of choice: Sunday because it's our family day! I love that the four of us can just be together and enjoy life! Plus I have the best church calling ever...Primary Music Director!
E - Essential Item: walking shoes, hair straightener, band-aids, Michael McLean CD
F - Favorite Color: Blue or Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I'm not a candy person, but I love the "dirt" dessert with chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos, and gummy worms sticking out the top! Yummo!
H - Hometown: Santa Clara, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Costa Vida/Cafe Rio, fruit smoothies, chocolate ice-cream, reading a good book
J - January or July: Definitely July...I love the summer time!
K - Kids: They’re the best. I feel like I was born to be a mother!
L - Life is incomplete without: my family, the gospel, and laughter!
M - Marriage Date: October 16, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 5 -Steven, Randy, Margaret, Nicholas, and Ruthanne. I love you guys!
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples...Fiji Apples, right Traci?!
P - Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of losing someone close to me, but like my favorite scripture says...
Q - Quotes: "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." (Doctrine & Covenants 6:36)
R - Reason to smile: Wade, Emily and Jonathan!
S - Season: There’s something to love about all the seasons, but spring is probably my favorite!
T - Tag Three friends: Kim, Karen, and Mardi
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm terrible at playing tennis, but I'm actually pretty good at playing Volleyball
V - Very favorite Store: Target
W - Worst habit: biting my nails!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound; I love seeing those cute first baby shots!
Y - Your favorite food: Pork Salad, Lasagna, Salmon
Z - Zodiac: Sagittarius
2 comments:
Very cool! It's nice to get to know you more.
I hear you on the Pork Salad yummy!! I tried to make it the other day, I guess I was delusional about my cooking skills because it didn't come close to what you get from Cafe Rio!!
Post a Comment