Friday, May 16, 2008

Ruthanne Invades Blog :)

Hello Wade & Catherine's Family & Friends!
Catherine left her blog open so I've been reading everyone's blogs! It's fun to read about other people's lives!! Especially people I know. By the way, this is Catherine's little sister Ruthanne. I'm currently living at her house for the next 5 weeks with my husband. It's been a little crazy. Austin, my husband, got accepted to the University of Utah and had to start taking classes immediately. I didn't want to have to live in St. George while he was up here so I talked to my nice sister and convinced her it would be fun to let me live with her. :) We just found an apartment, but it's not available until June 25th. Anywho...let me update you on my life. haha Austin and I have both graduated with our bachelors a couple of weeks ago. Austin will attend the University of Utah while he gets his Masters in Finance. He will also work part time doing accounting work for a company. I am going to be a 2nd grade teacher this August. I'm really excited! I'm also kind of nervous!
Also, Julie- you are way too funny! I was laughing out loud reading your blog! I'm thinking that maybe I'll start a blog, but there's just one little problem. Everyone posts pictures of their kids and talk about how cute they are. Austin and I don't have any kids!! Oh well. Peace out! Keep up the blogging!

7 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

Hi Ruthanne! I don't have any kids, either, but I still blog! You should totally start one. It's kind of like keeping a journal for people who are too busy to write every day (or at least people like me who convince themselves they're too busy). I love that you invaded Catherine's blog!

Grandma Grace said...

Hey Ruthanne, good to hear from you. I hope you can get along with Wade and Catherine. Anyway they now have a built in babysitter. Good luck teaching school. Where will you be?
GG

Carlos said...

I don't really know you, but I'm Catherine's favorite friend ;) Anywho, I don't have any kids yet either, but I do have a pretty cute husband so I started a blog anyways....hehe I'm sure you and your husband are pretty darn adorable yourselves so you could get away with it!

Julie said...

Oh, that was so boring to read. I can't believe you don't have any kids and you want to blog.

Just kidding, in case you can't tell - yes start a blog! It would be really fun to read what you are up to. Besides, if you are going to be teaching 2nd grade, I'm sure you'll have tons of great stories to share.

Karen said...

Okay, Ruthanne--I have seen many a blogs of couples with NO kids. They just post what's going on in their life. Cute stuff. You should start a blog and let us keep tabs on ya!

Traciannee said...

That is funny that you wrote on Catherine's blog. It is nice to meet you and hope you blog soon. It is fun just keeping a little journal for you, your family and friends.(even if you don't have kids)

Cynthia said...

Hi Ruthanne, Long time no see... Still invading Catherine's stuff I see.... hehe j/k. but you did invade our little black and white book a long time ago... you know what I'm talking about. :) Good to hear from you!