Monday, June 30, 2008

Blaze Game


Wade and I went to our first Blaze game and were purely entertained! However, it wasn't quite the football players, but the red-neck hicks in front of us that provided that entertainment! We were blown away by the overwhelming stench of N.B.O. (nasty body odor), the classic mullet hair-do's, the missing teeth (I'm not kidding), the red-neck talk (a swear word in every phrase) and best of all, the way they kept eating and eating and eating the entire length of the game. It was wild! I'm sure they are the nicest people, but I have to say they are also the most interesting! Here's Austin and Ruthanne cheesin' it up (we love you guys!) with the game field and the hicks in the background. : )
The coolest part of the game for me was when Ruthanne and I snuck away for some Dippin' Dots ice-cream (have you tried that stuff? Yummy!) But the coolest part of the game for Wade was when he caught a t-shirt when they were throwing free prizes out. Now that he owns a Blaze t-shirt, he says it means we have to come back for a game next year. I'm not so convinced, unless we can get free tickets again and if Austin and Ruthanne join us, AND if our hick friends come back, because they were just too funny!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love dippin' dots. My sister in law just found they sell them from schwans now. Yum! I have to get them everytime we go to Lagoon. Looks like you kids had a lot of fun. Ben says the Blaze games are fun. I love all your posts, you weren't kidding when Wade said you had 5 posts lined up. We had a lot of fun the other day!

Traciannee said...

I am glad you had a very memorable experience. Blaze games are in there very own category for home town fun. Good job catching the free blaze t-shirt Wade. Looking good!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a very fun/interesting game. PS I tagged you on my blog

Karen said...

Mike and I got to go to the opening game for the season, on Enterprise. I love the company and all the fun stuff they give us. It was fun to be there. Unfortunately, most the people who were sitting around us had all their teeth. I did see a mullet or two though!

Carlos said...

Haha! Catherine, you are hillarious!! Looks like quite the fun adventure!