Here are a few fun pictures of Emily and Etta swimming one Saturday in May when my friend, Traci, babysat our kids. Wade and I were at the Dave Ramsey Live Event (more details to follow soon). The girls had a blast playing in the pool! They even thought it was hilarious to have Etta's Mickey and Minnie dolls join them in the water. Traci didn't think it was so funny! Oops! :) Good thing she's forgiving and has a great sense of humor because we ALL know that 2 year-olds are famous for doing whatever they want to do without asking first! Does that drive anyone else as crazy as it does me???
I met up with my good friends, Kathy, Traci, and Brynn one day so our kids could enjoy the Discovery Gateway Museum. It's always a favorite for Emily and Jon (and me too)!
Here are Jon, Ems, and Etta playing in the water and all the girls singing "If you're happy and you know it..."
The best thing about our experience at the museum that day was the science class the kids participated in. They watched rock crystals develop and then examined them with a magnifying glass. Emily looked so grown up in her "lab coat." It was really cute! I would have loved to stay longer that day, but I was getting stressed out trying to keep track of my two kids plus Salote, who I was babysitting. Oh well, we'll come back another day. :)
Here the kids are at the last Music Makers class till we start again in the fall. Emily's favorite instruments to play are the maraca and the tambourine. She saw her buddy, Zach, play them together one day and she copied him because she thinks the world of him, and now she rarely chooses other instruments.
All the kids "march around the alphabet" except Jonathan. He just sits there and holds up different letters to show me. Here Emily, Etta, and Salote sing the good-bye song and are about to hug. So sweet!
Here's the whole group sitting in the parachute while the moms take the kids for a ride singing, "Little Red Caboose." And finally after class, we had a little party with lunch and treats to share with everyone.
2 comments:
Fun Times! And I do LOVE your background! See you later today!
I love that little lab coat Emily is wearing! Sounds like you've had a fun and busy last few weeks!
Post a Comment