
This post needs no long explanation...because the pictures tell it all! I liked the natural curls coming in at the back of Jonathan's hair, but the top of his hair was not growing much, so it turned into a classic mullet. Now we have a dilemma.

So we asked Wade's mom, Eileen, to cut his hair and make our handsome little guy look even better. She complied, thankfully, and below is the end result!

Tada! Goodbye Mullet!

Ever since he lost the mullet, he thinks he's superman! Have you ever seen a superhero WITH a mullet? Jon hasn't either. He's unstoppable now!
5 comments:
YAY! What a clean cut nice looking little boy! Max needs another haircut too... but he doesn't have a mullet, it just grows in all over, with a nice thick, messy mop of hair!
Holy Cow, I didn't realize how much hair he had. What great job Wade's mom did on his hair cute. He still is my darling little Jonathan, but now with a darling hair cut to match.
That was a sweet mullet! He'd look cute with or without the mullet though!
I can't believe he had so much hair, and so dark, too. I really am quite disappointed that you didn't keep the mullet, especially after the Blaze game.
Happy, handsome little guy!
Post a Comment