On July 2nd, I drove down to Orem for a cousin birthday lunch. Before we left, I took a picture of Emily modeling this cute festive outfit that Sister Larabee, a sweet lady in our ward, made for her.
Here's some of the kids enjoying their lunch. They loved those Cheetos...and they had orange faces to prove it!

Jon was cracking me up! He would growl every time he found a new dinosaur to play with. And here's Ems playing with dolls. Isn't that the cutest doll house you have ever seen?
On the 4th of July, my ward had their annual breakfast that my parents were able to attend with us, since they were in town. After breakfast, they have a Candy Cannon that shoots out candy to all the kids. Emily was really proud of her small bag of candy. She gets all excited when she sees this picture because it reminds her of that fun experience! Isn't my mom cool with her sunglasses and stylin' hat? I think she looks cute!

I brought out the parachute for the kids, and we had all sorts of fun with it!

My dad can always get my kids to smile. He was teasing Jon by taking his sippy cup and pretending to drink out of it. He's such a sweet grandpa!
My dad can always get my kids to smile. He was teasing Jon by taking his sippy cup and pretending to drink out of it. He's such a sweet grandpa!
That afternoon, we had a fun BBQ with both my sisters and their families, my cousin, Carolynn and her family, and my mom and dad. It's been a blast having the three sisters together again in the same town. I just wish we could see my three brothers and their families more often. Here's Emily jumping on the tramp at Margaret's house, where we had the BBQ. You can't keep this girl away from the trampoline every time we visit. She's also wearing another 4th of July outfit that Sister Larrabee made for her.

After the BBQ, we headed over to see Wade's mom and step-dad. She's a grandma that loves to snuggle with her grandkids and Emily is perfectly fine with that because she enjoys it too!

What a surprise! Jon has climbed on top of the couch again...hehehe...at least he's a happy boy!
8 comments:
The 4th of July outfits are just darling. Of course Emily is wearing them and her being so dang cute makes them that darling. Fun little festive day glad you were able to have so much family around to celebrate.
Boys are just so different. Jonathan will growl at a dinosaur while Emily will rock her baby to sleep.
I LOVE Emily's 4th of July outfit! Looks like you guys had fun! The zoo was great too, we always take pictures in front of that gorilla...
Awww, that outfit is so cute! How nice of that lady to make it. Glad you guys had a great time.
Read the comment at the bottom of the next entry.
GG
I love the outfits. It's fun to have sweet neighbors like that. I love the pics. It looks like you all had a good time for Independence Day!! Miss you!
Where are you? No posts since last Tuesday? Are you alive?
So Catherine...I need to see a new post. I'm bored. haha Love ya! I'm sad Chelsie got voted off. After I watched the results show and they showed the performances again I realized that Courtney had done a better job that night. I'm so annoyed with Twitch. I feel like he tries wayyyy too hard! I'm going to flip a lid if he wins. Everyone reading this please vote for Kadee or Josh. hehe I personally am thinking Kadee deserves it more. What do you think Cath? I love Josh, but he's not as good as Kadee.
Looks like a lot of fun to be had in early July for you and your family. It was great seeing you on July 24!
Post a Comment