Monday, July 14, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

After Jon's friend, Gibby, had his 1st birthday party, we were invited to join them to the Bee's baseball game. I had never been to a Bee's game, so I wasn't sure if it was going to be another "welcome to hick-ville" like the Blaze football game we had recently attended. To my surprise, it was a lot more family-friendly than I had expected, and maybe that's because the game was on a Monday night so many were there for their Family Home Evening activity. There were just tons of families. It was great! Cute little boys: Ashton, Jonathan, Gibby, and Chase

The nice thing about watching the game from the grassy area rather than up in the stands is that the kids had more freedom to play. Emily and the girls had fun rolling down the hill, playing ring around the rosies, and dancing, while Gibby and Jon were crawling everywhere trying to escape! Traci and I even took the girls for a little while and let them play in the bounce houses and on the playground.

Family photo in front of the baseball field. Go Bees!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So how much of the game did you actually pay attention to with all those kids around...?

Traciannee said...

The Baseball games are the best even on none Monday nights. We need to go again. It was fun to have you all come and celebrate Gibby's birthday with us. Thanks!