Emily and Etta could NOT stop giggling as they jumped around in the bounce house. And they really enjoyed participating in the science experiments, too.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Radio Disney
Before I post about our big family reunion trip, I wanted to post these fun pictures from a few weeks ago. I met up with my friend, Traci, at the Gallivan Center downtown because Radio Disney was sponsoring a fun little carnival with musical performances, games, and activities for kids of all ages.
Here's a very happy Emily posing next to Mickey Mouse.
Gibson and Jonathan were just happy to be there and watch their cool older sisters.
So this picture makes me laugh because everyone else is doing the Macarena dance, except my daughter. I tried to show her the moves, but she refused to do it. She just kept looking at everyone else thinking they were crazy! Maybe she didn't get the memo that the 90's rocked! Okay, so the 80's may have been cooler, but come on Emily, it's the Macarena, you gotta do it!
Here's a family photo that I didn't expect would happen. Just minutes before, I was quite alarmed when a man came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and saw that it was my husband! To say that I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. I was thrilled to see him! Wade has been doing a summer internship with Commerce CRG, a commercial real estate company. And since he was working so close to the Gallivan Center, he searched us out among the hundreds of people there to surprise us. What a sweet guy!
After Wade returned to work, Traci and I took the kids to a nice grassy area where a fireman was hosing down the kids. It was hilarious to watch Emily and Etta try to run away from the fireman, but really wanting to get wet!
We ended the morning by playing in the water fountains. Happy kids? Yup! They sure were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun times. I am glad Wade found you there were a ton of people and it is still crazy how he did that. Our kids all just love the water which was one of the best parts.
You look way skinny girly girl! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment