Afterwards, I headed to my Aunt Anne's house to see her and my cousin, Karen. Since it was happy hour at Sonic, I picked up some drinks for us on the way...Diet DP for Karen and a Srawberry Slushie for me. :) We had a good visit while Ethan, Emily, and Jon ran up and down the hallway as usual. Anne, I hope you never move to a house that doesn't have a long hallway because it provides so much entertainment for our fun, crazy kids!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Takin' a Break
About two weeks ago, the kids and I took a break from our day-to-day routine and went down to Utah County to hang out with some friends and family.
I always look forward to spending time with my sweet friend, Cherie' Dick. Everytime I visit, as soon as I walk through the door, her kids run to greet me with a big hug. How can you not feel loved around those kids? They're so great! Here Thomas was teaching Jonny how to play piano. :)

Emily and Sarah were so silly jumping on the couch and then giggling like crazy. They sure found themselves hilarious, anyway. Isn't that how it always is?
I forget what made Jonny cry that day...poor little guy...but isn't this picture classic? This was at Janese Botelho's house. I wanted to see her one more time before her baby boy's arrival next month. It was fun to see his bed all set up, his clothes, car seat, swing and everything waiting for him. It's a fun stage, but I have a feeling she'll be even happier once he's here. ;)
Afterwards, I headed to my Aunt Anne's house to see her and my cousin, Karen. Since it was happy hour at Sonic, I picked up some drinks for us on the way...Diet DP for Karen and a Srawberry Slushie for me. :) We had a good visit while Ethan, Emily, and Jon ran up and down the hallway as usual. Anne, I hope you never move to a house that doesn't have a long hallway because it provides so much entertainment for our fun, crazy kids!
Afterwards, I headed to my Aunt Anne's house to see her and my cousin, Karen. Since it was happy hour at Sonic, I picked up some drinks for us on the way...Diet DP for Karen and a Srawberry Slushie for me. :) We had a good visit while Ethan, Emily, and Jon ran up and down the hallway as usual. Anne, I hope you never move to a house that doesn't have a long hallway because it provides so much entertainment for our fun, crazy kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Sounds fun. I haven't seen Cheri in ages--probably since the old college ward!
Cath, I was so impressed with you Mommy & me music class that you and your neighbors are doing. How fun for your little ones and for you mommies, too!
Love ya,
Mom
I wish I could have gone to the music class. It would have been a good break. I hope Cherie is doing well. She is such a good girl and her kids are cute.
Breaks are definitely a necessary relief! I'm glad you have so many friends by you!
Why don't you ever bring your kids to my house to play?
Katie, I would love to come visit you in Tennessee and have my kids play at your house, but if we come, you have to promise me you'll give me a tour of Memphis...Maybe we'll come during Elvis week! ;)
Looks like fun. The crying picture is classic, indeed. You are great at keeping in touch with and spending time with people. I would love to be able to see Cherie' and Jonathon's blog... I've tried to get Karolee to help me out with that, but no success thus far. If you remember and could pass along my email I would be greatly appreciative!
Oh I miss Cherie! You will have to tell her hi for me. And I would love to be invited on her blog, could you let her know that for me? My email is jodirae27@hotmail.com. You do a lot of fun things:).
I'm jealous! I have felt so stuck in our weekly rut lately. I keep telling kaden that I need a project or something to get me out of this daily grind! Its always nice to get out of the norm and do something different...even if it is just for the day!
Johnny's face cracks me up. It is always fun to play with good friends. I can imagine Emily's big smile while she is jumping up and down on that couch.
It's so nice to take a break from your daily routine. Lucky you! And you're doing it yet again next week. So fun! Although I would LOVE to go to St. George with you, I can't. Ryan has preschool Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, and I have to get my house in order for Ethan's Birthday party next weekend. Let's plan on going down next sometime together though. It would be a lot of fun! I hope you have fun with your mom. Tell Wader hi for me, and I hope he's not too stressed out like Ben is.
Post a Comment