Monday, October 6, 2008

Dress-up anyone?

This was the funniest thing. I was in the living room, folding laundry, when all of a sudden I see Emily and Jon walking into the room, holding hands like this. Although I was laughing so hard, I couldn't help but grab the camera to capture this moment out of love...or blackmail later on! Emily must have tied the apron strings for Jonny. What a big girl helping her brother like that!

13 comments:

Megan said...

Haha! Aw, they are so cute together!

Kristen said...

They look like they are good buds.

Traciannee said...

They look so incredibly happy, the best of friends. And man they look so darling all dressed up. What a great little helper Emily is to help Johnathon.
Just priceless!

Katie Leigh said...

They look like you're breeding hoboes. Or quite possibly a cross-dresser.

Carlos said...

Hahahaha!! I love it! Definately a bribery opportunity for little Jonny later in life.... :)

Heather said...

How adorable!! What a good big sister.

Unknown said...

Lol! So cute! It reminds me of when Kelsi and I used to put Clint in my old tutus and things from ballet and paint his toenails and fingernails. Zane and Eric would get so mad, but he was sure cute!

matt and brynnzie said...

Now that is cute. It's fun that you got a picture for later.

Recovery Guru said...

I love this picture! The look on both of there faces is priceless! I am so happy that you were able to grab the camera because this picture is adorable!

Kelly said...

So funny! I'm glad you caught it on camera. I think it's funny Jon has JUST the apron on, no other clothes. How was St. George? Tell Wade Happy Birthday for me in a couple days.

Kathy said...

blackmail. for sure.
love it!

Unknown said...

That's hillarious!!! I can't wait 'till brayden can play more with hyrum.

The Lively's said...

seriously there is no point to my leaving a comment since you always have a butt load of people that love you and leave comments. so for what it's worth...they look quite adorable! you'll have to use this as black mail on Jonathan someday! :)