On Dec. 3, our visiting teaching group met together at Sherri Michie's home for a Cookie Exchange. Jenica, Amy, Anissa, Sherri, and I all came prepared with a plate full of our favorite cookies and the recipe to accompany it. After sitting around the table catching up with one another, Sherri shared a special message about Christ, and then we all tested the cookies out. So yummy! I brought Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookie DOUGH, because my favorite kind of cookie is pre-baked! :D lol I just substituted the eggs for milk, so they would feel better about eating raw cookie dough. Then we filled our plates up with a few cookies of each kind and said goodnight. It was a really nice evening.


3 weeks later, I went to Alix's Cookie Exchange, across the street, and I brought these Peanut Butter Cookies dipped in chocolate and walnuts. Amy had brought this kind to the other cookie exchange, and they tasted so good and looked fun, that I wanted to try them out, so she gave me the recipe.
7 comments:
Umm...you can't just post those yummy looking cookies and not post the recipe that goes with it! :) HELLO! So Hop to it! I want that recipe it looks yummy! Looks like fun!
Yummy! Looks good.... I like the cookie dough option too. :)
I like cookies.
I would love to see those pictures of all of us with Dusty. Then I'll get them on the blog!
So fun. Yes cookie dough is the best part. I didn't know you could substitute eggs with milk? Maybe now my boys will be able to eat cookie dough!
Yummy! Looks like I will be needing to make myself some cookies. I am getting hungry for them just looking at all the delicious cookies.
Yeah, pretty sure any unbaked cookie is far superior to a baked one! I agree wholeheartedly.
Oh Yummy! I've never been to a Cookie Exchange, but I think now is the time to start. I just read your last post about the difficulty Wade is having getting a job. We've been there and know how difficult it is . . .I know Heavenly Father will bless him with the right job when the time is right. He blessed us and we are more grateful for Landon's job because of the seven months we spent without one. We will remember your family in our prayers. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment