After singing time and sharing time in junior primary today, one of my favorite little Sunbeams, Jonah, enthusiastically volunteered to say the closing prayer. This was his prayer...
{Dear Heavenly Father,
We are sooooooo thankful for Sister Reed! (That's me! I peeked and saw all the teachers looking at me, silently laughing because we all thought it was so cute! But wait, it gets better...)
And we're so thankful that the DINOSAURS weren't destroyed by the VOLCANOES and that the BOY DINOSAURS didn't eat the GIRL DINOSAURS.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.}
Wow, I was pretty flattered that he mentioned my name in the prayer along with the dinosaurs, knowing he's obsessed with dinosaurs. I must be doing something right in primary. :) Honestly, I feel so blessed to serve with the primary children. It was a good day today, and I'm still on a spiritual high from singing songs about our Savior with those sweet little ones.
14 comments:
That is so cute! I love little kids! Hope Jon is feeling better!
Love it.
It is very important that the boy dinosaurs didn't eat the girl ones. LoL I love "little kid prayers."
That is so adorable!
ha ha ha! this is great! what is it with little boys and dinosaurs?! aiden wrote on his primary activity yesterday that "i can pray to give thanks for . . . t-rex." of all things! i love little sunbeams!
LOL! Too Funny!
That is too funny! I miss being in primary (only a little) just for that reason! The kids would say the funniest things! They are so sweet at that age!
Wow, I love Sis. Reed, too--even more than dinosaurs.
Mom
That is so stinkin' funny! I love kid prayers. He is a cute kid. When r u coming this week for piano?
Wow you rank right up there with the dino's huh :) I have to agree with mom and say I love sister Reed too, even more than dinosaurs :)
How sweet! I love primary kids!
Kids are awesome!
Hey! Thanks for stopping by yesterday. It was a fun surprise and always fun to talk to you!
You must be a pretty special teacher! That is so funny! I hope Jon's teeth are feeling better. Poor baby . . .and Mommy!
Post a Comment