Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Par-tay!

We had a birthday party for my cousin, Karen, and my sister, Margaret, last Thursday at my Aunt Anne's house. There was good food, lots of laughing, and even more screaming (with that many little girls in the house, you can count on that, right?) Here are a few cute pictures of the kids.
Then Saturday night, we had a big party at our house with a bunch of the couples in our ward. If you can't tell, I love throwing parties, and we're lucky to have enough room to fit a lot of people at the same time. After everyone scarfed down Christine's amazing home-made salsa with chips and other yummy snacks, we played a few games of "Werewolves" (a twist off the game "Mafia"). So much fun!Then we all took a turn playing "Rock Band."
Wade was a natural at playing the guitar! :)
But I didn't even try the guitar or the drums this time, because I was having too much fun rocking out on the vocals!
The party was such a blast, and I can't wait for the next one!

10 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Ah, World Tour...Love it! Pretty sure I've sung Livin' on a Prayer too many times to count.

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Traciannee said...

Fun parties! Looks like the second party was more fun, I don't see any children in the pictures. :)
The singing part is the best in rock band. When I get the American Idol Wii game you will need to come over and sing your little heart out.

Carlos said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had cousins my age to hang out with.

Kathy said...

How fun!!

The Colvins said...

YOu guys are such party animals! You always seem to be doing something fun.

Megan said...

We had fun seeing y'all too!!!

Cynthia said...

You guys sure do know how to party!

Julie said...

I need to try that rockstar sometime!