Thursday, March 12, 2009
Quick trip to Logan
Our family made a quick trip up to Logan last Saturday to attend the wedding of one of Wade's best friends from high school. Before we left, I had fun trying a new hairstyle on Emily.
While we were in Logan, we stopped by to visit my good friend, Brittany Beasley. I love this girl! We served together in the Relief Society Presidency in the college married ward in St. George. Since Aiden and Emily are only months apart, it was so sweet to see them play together and for Britt and I to reminisce about how we were pregnant at the same time four years ago.
Just for fun, here's a picture of Emily and Aiden from February 2006. Can you believe how much they have both changed?
After the wedding, oh man, we had the best time dancing! Wade and "the boys" busted out their dance moves. He really enjoyed being with his high school buddies again. I was glad we could be there to support Craig. And it was good to see Caleb and his girlfriend. But hands down, we had the best time with Tyler and Heather that night! There's just a cool bond that exists when you're parents. We were all busting up laughing at our crazy kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wade spinning on the floor. . . what a great way to start my morning!
Love Emily's new hairstyle.
Did you get the hairstyle from one of the hair blogs? Gotta love the hair blogs, Emily's hair looks darling. What fun spinning on the dance floor!
Catherine, I can't find your e-mail address. Grandpa had a bad day on Wednesday but is doing better. Arba and Roy found out and were really worried. They want to come and see him. I am wondering, since you are the closest, if by chance you could bring them down one day. I think they would even let you drive their car.
GG
Looks like a lot of fun! How many friends do you have with kids the same age, huh?
ha ha! i love it! i can't believe what little chunks they were! and how cute they are now! i love your children, aiden had such a wonderful time with them and they played so well together! what sweet kids! we were so glad that we got to see you guys! thanks again for stopping by! it looks like you had a good time at the wedding! yay!
So fun. I love getting together with old friends. We'll let you know when we're settled and have a minute so we can hang out (Ben's schedule is crazy).
We had so much fun with you guys at the wedding. We will have to get together again and let Emily and Sophie play!
I love Emily's hair like that. So cute! And I love the picture of Wade groovin' on the floor....awesome!
Fun times!!!! I love it when daddys play with their kids!
I have to admit that I'm a little jealous that you got to see all of the high school boys :D Congrats to Craig and the new Mrs! It's neat to see Wade as a Daddy :D
Post a Comment