Wade...Catherine...Emily...Jonathan...Sarah...Matthew
Looks like one happy and content little boy. Or maybe I should say little man LOL. The yard looks nice and so do your haircuts. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
He looks so much more grown up!
I love that it's the simple things that make kids so happy! Then it makes me happy too.
What a little man he is becoming! They grow up so fast don't they!
I miss you, been thinking about you, TOMORROW IS THURSDAY! It is pday for me, YAY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like one happy and content little boy. Or maybe I should say little man LOL. The yard looks nice and so do your haircuts. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
He looks so much more grown up!
I love that it's the simple things that make kids so happy! Then it makes me happy too.
What a little man he is becoming! They grow up so fast don't they!
I miss you, been thinking about you, TOMORROW IS THURSDAY! It is pday for me, YAY!
Post a Comment