Monday, November 16, 2009

Emily's Superhero Birthday Party


Last month, Emily had a Superhero Birthday Party with cupcakes in the shape of a star...
...and all her friends dressed as their favorite superhero. It was awesome!
I set up an obstacle course, and each superhero took a turn running it while everyone else cheered them on.
Go Superman Jonny!
I made superhero eye masks for everyone to wear. Then we dressed Eston up as a monster and all the superheros chased him around trying to capture him. Then we put minature superhero action figures in the middle of the parachute and made them "fly."
I thought it was hilarious that the 3 batmans were having a secret meeting. ;)
Here's Emily, Salote, Sammie, and Etta in matching supergirl capes. Cute idea, Brynn! And thanks to Traci for being my camera girl.
Go supergirls!

8 comments:

cerrah said...

I LOVE it. The last picture of the four little girls is so classic. Their outfits and the capes make my day. What a good idea for a kids birthday party. And of course you go above and beyond with the games and such.

Traciannee said...

How darling. I am so glad those pictures turned out for you. Sorry for taking so many but I can't help it.
Thanks for letting us all come and play. Great birthday party!

Recovery Guru said...

Cute idea for a party! I love all the pictures! I can't believe that your Emily is so big!

Kathy said...

What a fun idea for a party--good for boys and girls alike. Absolutely darling.

Katie Leigh said...

That is the best idea for a birthday party! I need to remember that for my party next year.

Cynthia said...

Yeah Katie! Then you could wear your Doug costume. :)

Kristen said...

Love the cute capes.

Lyndy Butler said...

LOVE IT! Im doing this next year for Max's 3rd party. You are so creative and Im totally ripping it off. You're such a fun momma!
p.s.
I am so glad your preschool is doing so well. I knew it would. You are awesome!