2. Last time, I left them alone to do this, however, I also had turned the stove burner on to boil some eggs, but managed to turn on the wrong burner! Aggh! So it lit my autum decor wreath on FIRE, which smoked up the whole house, and motivated us to practive some family fire drills the following days. Crazy, huh?
3. In the background in the picture above, you can see a clean house, but I can hardly believe it's MY clean house, because lately, my house looks more like this...
4. But it's okay it's this messy because I'm a nicer mommy when I'm not so anal about cleaning. ;)
5. I REALLY look forward to bedtime. They're just sweeter and nicer this way, aren't they?
7 comments:
Gotta love when kids want to do their own hair. She looks fabulous though!!
Awesome hair Emily! You aren't at orphan level yet! :) Cute picture of Jonathan sleeping!
I am with you on bedtime! How can you not love them when they look like that? Oh, and I kinda like Emily's hair. When I first saw it I thought it was princess hair or something! :)
Emily's hair reminds me of the time you had "Genie in a Bottle" hair in my bathroom. Ah, good times!
I like Emily's hair...trendsetting, I'm sure. And yes, we are all nicer moms when we don't cry over a few toys on the floor. :)
That is one awesome hairdo. And who cares about the messy house. Heck, that's a mess that 2 kids could make in 10 seconds. It still looks quite clean to me.
Nice reality check. My house looks like that EVERY day. But, I agree I'm a much nicer mommy too when I can just shrug it off.
Post a Comment