Jocey came up from Utah County several weeks ago to join
Kristal, Angie, and me for a day at the zoo.

Olivia, Regan, Emily, Jon, and Andee hanging like monkeys

seeing the new baby elephant for the first time.
She is so stinkin cute.

We heart the baby elephant.
I just can't imagine being pregnant for 2 years like her poor mama! Sheesh!

Andee, Gage, Jonny, Brea, Sophie, Emily, and Regan
5 comments:
I got tired after only being prego for 7 months with 2 more to go! I'm so glad that God made women only be prego for 9 months, well 10 really, but no where close to 24!! YIKES!
So cute! I didn't know they were pregnant for 2 YEARS! AHH!
Your kids are getting so grown up! They are darling. Hope you are doing well. Seems like forever since we talked. Life is busy!@
Cute pics. Glad I could snag them. We need to go to the zoo again sometime.
Pregnant for two years ugh!
Post a Comment