Saturday, January 16, 2010

Neighborhood Christmas Breakfast

our little family at the Neighborhood Christmas Breakfast
My friend and workout partner, Meg, with her son, Brock, and our wonderful neighbors, Alix and Trent with their son, "Baby Isaac," as Jonny likes to call him
Jonny and Brock playing in the primary room
decorating sugar cookies
All finished!
Can I eat it now?
Emily snuggling up to Santa telling him she wants a bunk bed, a bike, and a baby doll for Christmas
Jonny boy
That night, we got together with Fraser, Meg, and Brock for some Papa Murphy's Chicken Gourmet Garlic Pizza (the best food on the planet...right up there with a Cafe Rio Pork Salad or Burrito!)
When I work out with Meg during the week at her house, these funny boys are just like this, laughing and being silly all the time. They have a racquetball court in their house, so Wade and Fraser will play a game or two, while the kiddos play with toys, and Meg and I chat. Or sometimes, during their racquetball game, Meg and I will jump on the treadmill and elipitcal and work out. She's been such a motivating work out partner! I sure miss my old running parter, Kathy, but Meg's the same way in staying positive and always making me laugh during a workout. It's great!

3 comments:

Trav and Britt said...

meg, can i be your friend too?? :) a racquetball court in your house?! whoa! that's pretty sweet . . . hehe! hope all is well for you cuties catherine! seems like i haven't talked to ya for a little while! :) love you to pieces!

Carlos said...

What a fun party! That's such a fun idea, doing a Christmas breakfast. Looks like the kids had fun!

Traciannee said...

Look at how darling and accessorized you look and Emily too! Great fun times you are having with new friends and your family!