
I was especially excited to help out with our ward's Annual Scout Fundraiser this year because the young women did half of the work and received half of the proceeds for our Girls Camp. Wahoo! So after a nice dinner, we had the dessert auction which is always a hit. I made a
Dinosaur Cake just like the one I made for last year's dessert auction. Easy, easy, easy, yet was still one of the highest bids of the night. Here were some other favorites...

Alice in Wonderland Cake

Berry Trifle

Giant Cupcake

Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Apples, and Rice Krispy Treats sold individually for smaller amounts
The St. Patrick's Day Cake that made Emily and Jon's eyes light up...

...which I ending up buying and spending way too much money on! But it's all for a good cause so Wade didn't kill me when he found out. haha And personally it felt good to earn the"best mommy" award that day by spoiling them and getting them exactly what they wanted. It doesn't happen a lot so they better not get used to it. ;)

Jonny tasting his first caramel apple and loving it,
plus a view of his nice long hair before Wade took the buzzer to it...

...to give him this summer haircut.
I was devastated when I came home from the Relief Society Enrichment Dinner to find my little boy like this. I loved his long, healthy hair, but I have to admit, it's much easier to manage like this. Talk about LOW maintenance haircut, people. I highly recommend it. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment