Saturday, May 1, 2010

B-ball

Since Grandma Reed was in the hospital for several days on Jonny's birthday (she's doing much better now, thankfully), we invited them over for dinner and cake a few weeks later. They surprised Jonny with a basketball hoop for his birthday.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Reed! Jonny loves it, and he still plays with it daily. Although, if you ask me, he's going to be our star WRESTLER rather than a B-ball player. ;) Have you seen this kid? He's looking like he'll wrestle in the 189 weight class for sure. Wade played soccer and swam in high school, but we both have a feeling that he'll wrestle just like my brothers. We'll see.

7 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

What is it with you and wrestlers? I seem to recall three years of hearing about nothing but wrestlers.

Catherine said...

Funny Katie! I know it's the best sport ever, but I didn't talk about wrestling that much! lol

Karen said...

Maybe he'll want to be a basketball player just like Grandpa Callister!

Kelly said...

I think Jonny wants to be in drama club, play football, and be on the track team...

just sayin'

:-) I've missed your posts. Happy Birthday Jonny! I hope Wade's Dad is doing better.

Cynthia said...

Funny how Max and Jonny got the same thing for their birthdays... :)

Kristal said...

Well, I think he's just a "ninyo who needs to get his weegles out" :)Nacho libre if you didn't get that. Looks like fun. Hope his mom is doing better.

Traciannee said...

Hope Jonny is having so much fun with his hoop now that he has a new ball! The little boys in wrestling are so cute, once in high school a little more awkward :)