Monday, December 13, 2010

Family Photos 2010

I was so impressed with Kailey's work on Sarah's newborn photo shoot, I asked her to take some family photos, as well. They turned out darling! Thanks much Kailey!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

So so cute!

Kristal said...

Those are so sweet! I love the one with Emily and Jonathan behind her with the big cheesy grin. That is a great one of their personalities. Man, when you post you really let it all out. Sarah's newborn pictures are so cute. I miss snuggling her! I need to come and get some snuggle time!

Trav and Britt said...

hey friend! i had to catch up on all of your posts! i love your family pictures, you are all so darling :) i hope you are feeling better, it made me sad to hear that you struggled after having sarah. i know firsthand how hard that can be to go through and i'm sorry you had to :( you are one of the strongest girls i have ever met, and i know if anyone can make it through, it's you! you look like your happy, bright, shining self in all of these so i can only hope that you are back to good :)i hope all is well for you and hope to see you one of these days! i miss your dear self and love you to bits!

The Lively's said...

Super, super, CUTE!

*Aliese* said...

Way cute pictures; I love the last one so much!

kate said...

Lovely photos! I bet your Sarah is SO big now! Get blogging lady!

Mandy-Marie Eldredge said...

Love, love the pics! Especially the last one!!