This is one of our favorite things...The ClearPlay DVD player. It filters as much or as little content as you want from your favorite movies. We have used it for a couple years now, and thought we would share this offer with you all. If you love movies, but hate "that one part" in most of them, check out this awesome thing: ClearPlay - Friends and Family Offer
Anyone already use this and love it too?
3 comments:
We are HUUUUGE advocates of clearplay. It's basically the best invention ever huh? Tyson was even selling them for a while. Also, those family pictures are so so so cute. We really need to come see you guys soon but we've had so much sickness on and off we haven't wanted to risk getting sweet Sarah or the big kids sick. Just know we love you from afar! :)
We have a clearplay and absolutely love it!
Your family pictures are so so beautiful. So good to see how well you're all doing. I really enjoyed your Christmas letter.
My brother was telling me about a different one the other day that doesn't have a monthly fee like this one. I will have to find out and let you know. Anyhoo Catherine I copied your idea of google reader on the right I hope you don't mind. What a great idea!
Post a Comment