
This little button is now scooting all around the house! But in January, she would quietly lay on her pretty quilt which my friend, Katie, made her, and just reach for her toys.

She also seemed happy in her exersaucer while I was cooking dinner or doing laundry.

Like most of Sarah's clothes, this dress is a hand-me-down from her big sister, Emily, and it's one of my favorites! Gosh, this baby's big smile melts my heart.

At the beginning of the year, we started having family fun nights on Fridays. We love it! We just play games (Life and Go Fish are our top picks), talk about the highlights of our week, and laugh.

I used my birthday and Christmas money to buy new bedding. Yea! I don't always have an immaculate house (alright, let's be honest, I RARELY have an immaculate house with 3 kiddos around) but I do make my bed everyday thanks to my mom making it a priority in our home growing up. And while I've enjoyed making our bed with our different wedding quilts for the last 7 1/2 years of our marriage, I was thrilled to finally buy this beautiful set from JC Penney. You'll also find our cute little model posing on the bed in her teddybear cozy from my friend, Michelle. Sarah wore it for many cold winter walks around the neighborhood.

Sarah's first taste of cereal

Free Day at Hogle Zoo with my friend, Traci, and cousin, Britni...good times!
Here's Gibby, Jon, Emily, Etta, and Kyle.

monkeying around

Heck, they didn't even mind the snow.
snowy afternoon in Salt Lake = cuddled up in cozies reading books or watching PBS kid reruns

I got this idea from my friend, Jodi. We made Octopus hotdogs on sea weed noodles for a snack in preschool when I taught my ocean unit. It was a hit!

We invited Kiana over for an afternoon to keep us company when Wade was gone all weekend at a
Financial Enlightenment Event with his company. I'm joining him for the one they put on in May for their clients. Besides Garret Gunderson, Wade's boss, we'll also hear from Kirk Duncan and Leslie Householder. I'm so excited!

I made my specialty for everyone: Turkey & Veggie Sandwich on whole wheat bread with a spinach salad. It's what I make myself everyday for lunch. Delicious and healthful. I love it.
6 comments:
Pretty bedding! It's very similar to ours. I love blue and brown together (they were our wedding colors too).
You crack me! Hurry up girl and get caught up! LoL! The zoo was fun thanks for inviting us! Your little girl is getting so big and is so cute!!!! Friday game night sounds like a great idea I think we are going to do that too!!! Hope you had a great Easter!
WOW! That sandwich looks so good! I love your bedding, so much that that one was on my list when we got new bedding last year. Same colors, different pattern. I always make my bed every morning too, must be a Callister trait!
Sarah looks like such a happy baby! You need to put more about her on the blog! I'm glad she enjoys the quilt, and I hope you enjoy vacuuming up the frayed stuff. Sorry about that.
Sarah is adorable and I love her smile too. Fun to catch up the other day. :)
I love your new bedding! So cute! And that sandwich looks super yummy!
I can't wait to surprise my kids with the hotdogs on seaweed~such a fun idea!!
Post a Comment