Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Master Bedroom Makeover

Before
After
I love what paint can do in a room! We painted 3 walls classic taupe and 1 wall teal. We added a  better variety of pillows, a rug, lamps, curtains, and painted some black frames brown for our wedding photos. It's a more relaxing, peaceful environment now. 
Before
After


This painting means a lot to us because it reminds us of our wonderful study abroad experience in France in 2006. We were walking along the streets in Paris, and bought it from a sweet local artist. I'm so grateful to finally have a nice frame and mat for it in a place where we can appreciate it everyday.

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

I really like all of your wall hangings. The paint looks great. Oh, and are those new lamps? They look cute too. It's very warm and peaceful. Love.

Kelly said...

I love all your changes! The colors are darling. Everyone needed a splash of color. Great job Catherine. I think your office was the biggest transformation.

Kelly said...

I love all your changes! The colors are darling. Everyone needed a splash of color. Great job Catherine. I think your office was the biggest transformation.