Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apron Swap


I recently participated in an Summer Apron Swap that this cute mom named Abby organized through her blog site "Feathered Nest." My friend Brynn, Traci and I all sewed aprons and sent them to our assigned "swap buddy" and in turn, we each received an apron. Here I am modeling the one I received from Melinda from Texas. Isn't it darling? It's bright and fun and the pocket looks like a bird. She did a great job. I love it!

And this is the apron I sewed for Doreen from Georgia. I was so excited that she liked it! Traci and I spent an afternoon and sewed our aprons together at her house. The kids napped and played while we sewed, and then we got out the pool and the kids went swimming afterwards. This Apron Swap was such a blast! I will definitely want to participate again. If anyone else is interested, let me know and we can do it together. : )

5 comments:

Traciannee said...

You look just darling modeling your aprons. I love that you can see how much fun the kids are having by there smiles.

I had tons of fun thanks for coming over!

matt and brynnzie said...

Your apron looks great. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for participating. The best part is you can tell people that you have made an apron now.

Carlos said...

I like it! Fun stuff! Thanks so much for coming to my shower and for the clothes!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I love the apron.

Stacie Lang said...

I love the apron and have been thinking about making one myself. Maybe I can try to make a pattern from yours when we are on our way to or from the reunion. I am so impressed at how cute the apron is that you made, Way to go!!!