Monday, July 14, 2008

Brazilian Party

I got together with three of my good friends for a Brazilian Party, hosted by Janese and her Brazilian hubby, Carlos. We had an amazing evening together, talking and laughing and wondering why our husbands weren't talking as loud as we were??? haha Has anyone else figured out WHY girls get together and all of a sudden talk a few decibels louder than usual? ;)

the girls L to R: Janese Botelho (5 months pregnant), me, Kim Williams, and Caralee Baker Before the party, Janese and Caralee watched our kids so that Wade and I could attend the Provo Temple. They took the kids for a walk to go feed the ducks, and Jon was just enjoying cuddle time with Syndey, Caralee's little girl.
Jon and Sydney sittin' in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Well, okay, it's a stroller, not a tree, but aren't they cute together?
After the yummy Brazilian dinner, we all hung out in the famous orange living room to talk. Check out the carpet and furniture...classic, eh? Wade and Emily played "airplane," which makes her happier than anything. I love to watch them play together.
Cute kids! L to R: Jonathan, Sydney, Bentley, and Emily

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Cute pictures! That was a way fun day. I loved getting to hang out with you guys again! Don't forget to email me those pictures they are so fun! Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today it helped to make my day better! Love ya!

Cynthia said...

You really have been busy haven't you? But you haven't done my tagged yet... how come? :) Oh and I should really call you sometime soon...

Carlos said...

Yea!!! So when I saw the memory game I totaly missed the fact that you have a gizillion pictures below it that I had missed. Loved the Brazilian party post! Loved the dirty faces! Love your kids!