It was another fun day at the
Hogle Zoo, thanks to my friend, Michelle, who invited us to join her. We went at the best time of day, right when they open at 9am, before it gets too busy or too hot!

This was the first time I had Emily stand in front of the Gorilla to compare how much bigger he is than her. It was HILARIOUS to see and hear her make loud Gorilla noises!

Zach and Emily climbed up a small hill and started chasing each other around and around the bushes. They were so cute together!

Here's Zach and Ems saying hello to their favorite animal, the giraffe (it's my favorite too).

The
Hogle Zoo has just added this great new
carousel, with zoo animals to ride instead of horses. Emily chose a giraffe to ride and Zach changed his mind in the middle of the ride, so Michelle helped him climb off the giraffe and onto a lion. Silly guy! And here's Emily and Jonathan playing with the famous water ball to try to cool off.
family photo-Jon, Emily, and mommy
6 comments:
I love the picture of Emily growling! haha She is too cute! I bet Jon loved it too! Let me guess what his favorite animal was? The lion. haha He sure knows how to growl like one.
Looks like you had fun at the Zoo! Will you invite me to your blog and send it to ablively@gmail.com? Oh and you need to show me how you did the two small picts side by side that was cute! Anyhoo! Talk to you soon!
Darling pictures as always. We will need to go together soon. Looks like our list of things to do together is getting longer and longer.
You are looking amazing!
Catherine! You look fantastic! What is the new weight loss total?! By the way, how does August 6 sound for a play date?
So fun!!! I can't wait to take Regan to the zoo, she will love it! We need to go with you, Emily, and Jon. They would have so much fun together.
I know this is a weird place to do this but I am looking at the menu for the reunion. You said you wanted to do breakfast burritos but the Lotts are having mexican food that night. Is this too redundant?
GG
Post a Comment