
I promise I did not set this up. I was on the computer and heard a cute little, "Hi mommy!" So I turned around, and this is what I saw. This girl is crazy! She likes to wear princess panties over her diaper, put her hat and sunglasses on and call daddy on the Buzz Lightyear phone. She makes me laugh, even when I'm having a hard day!

Emily is always kissin' on her brother, but he likes it though! You can see the scab on her cheek from taking a hard dive into the pavement the day before. What a brave girl!

This was just a sweet photo of Emily with her friend, Niki Michie, after spending the morning at Wheeler Farm.

Jon lives on top of the kitchen table. He climbs up there so much, I've thought about making a bed for him there, too!

Jon was all smiles playing in the pop-up tunnels at my cousin, Karen's house. He just loved chasing Ethan!
8 comments:
Darling pictures. Your children have so much love and happiness shinning through their little faces. The learn that from you!
I love random pictures. Emily is a hoot! My favorite is the princess underwear. So funny! I love all the posts you've been doing, sorry I haven't commented on all of them. Thanks for the camping pictures, I know you'll post about it one day. :-)
Thanks for the invite! It looks like you guys are doing well, and the kiddos are adorable. Emily's dark hair is so pretty! It seems like little kids are usually fair headed, so it's so different.
It sounds like you're doing great at Motherhood, and I'm also glad we can all vent and get through it together. (:
The one of Emily kissing Jonathan is so sweet!! I hope Whitney likes Brody that much!
That picture of Emily is hilarious!! So glad we can laugh about our kids, otherwise I think I'd go insane...
So fun! Emily is a crack up. And John is just growing up!
Hahahaha....that picture of Emily is PRICELESS!!! What a funny girl. Regan hasn't got that creative yet. Jon's cheeks haven't given up the fight yet...they are still as chubby as ever...I love it!!
Hi Katherine, Cute photos. Emily's hair is getting soo long! Sounds like you guys have been super busy!! Fun. Have you talked about fall preschool yet?
Post a Comment