Friday, January 9, 2009
I have a Sunbeam?
I have been serving in the primary in our ward for 3 1/2 years, since about 2 seconds after we moved to Salt Lake, when I was still pregnant with Emily. And now she's a Sunbeam in Primary. Holy cow, I can't even believe I have a Sunbeam! My little girl is growing up!

I don't know if anyone told her that she wouldn't have toys and snacks in Primary like she did in Nursery, but for some reason, she did NOT want to go to Primary on Sunday. I led the singing with her by my side during most of opening exercises, but then she seemed to enjoy her class and was more comfortable with singing and sharing time after class. In Nursery, Jon kept asking, "Where's Emmy?" It was really cute. They're seriously the best playmates, and I think he missed her, but I feel lucky she gets to hang out with me now. I even spent extra time making my poster, knowing I was now teaching Emily the new song, too. It was really fun watching her sing along. I just can't believe how big both my kids are getting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
That dress is so stinkin' cute!!! She looks so darling in it. What a big girl to be in Sunbeams. I bet she will love to see you in Primary.
I hate to tell you but the niceness between the kids will end. John and Stacey were the cutest little friends and it soon disappeared. GG
What a pretty dress! I freaked out when Ryan started sunbeams too. You just don't feel old enough. It looks like you guys had a very fun, busy holiday. I'm glad you were able to spend so much time with your friends and family in St. George. I'm still waiting on some dishes to be shipped to me...then we'll have you over :-)
Those pictures are so cute! Seriously! Jon's smile is awesome! Oh, and yes, it is so weird to have a kid old enough to be in Sunbeams... Elora hasn't gone yet, since we were in St. George last week. But we'll see how it goes tomorrow, and if she'll actually sit with her class and not with me up front...
What a pretty little dress on Emily. I was so excited when Jackson started Sunbeams too. I just think it's so fun to watch them grow and experience new things in life.
I love that picture! The kids are so cute! I think it's really cool that Emmy gets to see you in Primary leading. I think she'll remember it. That's sad about Jonny missing her. :(
That is so awesome! The picture of both of them is adorable.
They grow up so fast. Love her dress.
They look like they are going to a high school dance! They are adorable. Crazy to think about these sunbeams! I think it is a tough transition to go from all the toys and snacks to sitting quietly so long. She's lucky to have you leading the music!
Oh tender! I love that little Jonathan missed his sister in nursery!
I know you know her dress is cute already but I too have to say it She looks so adorable!
That is a way cute dress! Love the polka dots!
That is the cutest little dress and Jon looks so grown up in his church clothes. I am glad she enjoyed her class even if she did hang on you during singing time.
They are too adorable! I think Addy has almost the same dress- very cute! It's hard to believe Braxton is a SunBeam too!
I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!! She looks like the cutest sunbeam I have ever seen!
Just precious! They both are getting so big. Emily looks just gorgeous in her dress and of course Johnathon has on my favorite smile.
Post a Comment